Privacy Protection Policy
2. Within the meaning of the Privacy Protection Policy, ‘User’ shall mean a physical person using the Website.
3. Using the Website is tantamount to expressing consent by the User to the terms and conditions described in this Privacy Protection Policy.
1. In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the ‘Regulation’), NUVIALAB LIMITED with its registered seat in Cyprus, at the address: NuviaLab Limited, Kimonos 40, 3095 Limassol, Cyprus, entered into the Registry of Companies, kept by the Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism, under number HE 371671 (in the Privacy Protection Policy referred to as ‘NuviaLab’), hereby informs that it is the administrator of personal data provided by the User in connection with or while using the Website. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation, and in cases required by its content, with the consent of the User.
2. NuviaLab collects only the data that is necessary to conclude a sale and purchase contract, respond to the questions addressed to NuviaLab, carry out the marketing of its own services and provide information about its offer.
3. When placing an order, NuviaLab collects data provided by the User in the forms provided. The data include:
4. In cases required by the provisions of the Regulation, the Users consent to the processing of his or her personal data takes place in electronic form, by checking the appropriate box when placing an order or performing other activity on the Website. The User may withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
5. Providing data, marked on the Website as required, is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude a contract and deliver goods to the User. If the User does not provide the required personal data, it will not be possible to register the User on the Website or to conclude a contract and deliver goods to the User.
6. The grounds for processing by of personal data NuviaLab, given by the User, is the need to perform the contract, and also, at the Users request, take the necessary actions before its conclusion (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter ‘b’ of the Regulation). In the case of marketing of its own services and sending information by Nuvialab about its offer to the e-mail address provided by the User, the grounds for processing of the personal data of the User is the implementation of the legally justified interest of NuviaLab (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter ‘f’ of the Regulation). Processing data in order to provide information by NuviaLab about its products creates a possibility to provide the User with information about the current offer. In the case of the Newsletter service being performed for the User, the grounds for data processing is the Users consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter ‘b’ of the Regulation), which can be withdrawn by the User at any time.
7. The Users personal data will be kept in a form which allows for the identification of the User for a period no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which personal data has been collected and processed in accordance with the law. Personal data will, therefore, be kept for the period necessary to implement the purchase and sale contract. After this time, the data will be processed for the period necessary to resolve any potential disputes, e.g. related to claims (this period will include the limitation period for claims under the contract, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the law).
The Users Rights and Obligations
1. The User has the right to access the content of personal data and the right to request supplementing, updating, transferring, limiting the processing, rectification of his or her personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of provisions of the law, or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been collected.
2. In the case of the processing of the Users data for the purpose of marketing the service and NuviaLab’s own products, the User may at any time submit a written and motivated request to cease the processing of his or her data due to his or her special situation or to object to the processing of his or her data for this purpose.
3. NuviaLab provides the User with the possibility of deleting his or her personal data from the database at the request of the User or on the basis of the provisions of the Regulation.
4. NuviaLab may refuse to delete personal data if the User has violated the rules of the Website or applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify the circumstances of the violation and determine the liability of the User.
5. If the User places any personal data of other persons on the Website (including their first and last name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), he or she may do so only if they do not violate the applicable law and personal rights of such persons.
1. In order to protect the User’s personal data against making them available to unauthorized persons, collecting by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and against their change, loss, damage or destruction, technical and organizational measures are applied in order to ensure the protection of the personal data being processed; the measures used are appropriate to the threats and categories of data covered by protection.
2. In particular, the Administrator uses technical means to prevent unauthorized persons from acquiring or modifying data. In addition, the data provided by the User when filling out and submitting internet forms is encrypted with the use of SSL certificates.
Changes to the Privacy Protection Policy
1. NuviaLab reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Protection Policy and, at the same time, ensures that the rights of the User resulting from this document shall not be restricted without his or her consent. Any changes to the Privacy Protection Policy will be published on the website: www.nuvialab.com